Sunday, September 14, 2008

Why Not Me?(Videos version)

Have you ever wondered that question?
Why not me??

Well you'll never whether it is you or not
until you take the chance.
Take the oppourtunity,
and maybe,just maybe, it is you.
But don't go rushing in the door
because that does'nt work.
And don't change yourself
just because you are not his/her type.
Just be yourself and take...



Whenever you...

I feel so hypnotized

Or maybe it just be another...



But whatever it is,
always appreciate the things in life
especially love.
That person that you and I
are gonna spend our time in this
perishable life will be forever ours.
Whoever you spend your life with is'nt my problem
but whoever who spends time with me will....



Well so long .
Gonna post some more stuff next time.
So long or as the Japenese say it adiosu