Monday, September 1, 2008

Fraser's Hill Part 1

This is part 1 of my ended journey
Well it all started like this
We were driving to Frasers Hill
And i was sitting in the car playing my Gameboy
Okay yes it is lame but thats all i have
Its not like I have a Nintendo DS
Or a PSP or even a Gameboy Advance

Then it was lunch time
And we were at Ipoh
And halfway going to the restaurant,
I saw another resaturant
Named Restaurant PAANDI
No I am serious
And they were run by Indians
Cool
But then dejavu happened when I was listening to
FLY FM and they played
My Favourite songs from the 70's
AKA I dont wanna miss athing by Aerosmith
Then after lunch,
I listened to the radio again and they played
David Archuleta-Crush
The weirdest thing is that when those two songs were played,
I was looking at my scar
And after that I was like
It cant happen the third time
But I looked at my scaragain for 5 minutes
and the next song was
Wyclef Jean Feat Akon and Lil Wayne-
Sweetest girl
Totally true and so i shall finish this post and continue
With the Part 2 next time
BYE!

No comments: