Sunday, August 10, 2008

The sunday thing

Whoops
Darn it
almost Forgot to do the sunday thing again
Well here it goes


Monday:
Was a great day
Nothing exiting happened but
you dont expect
something to happen everyday
Am I right??

Tuesday:
An awesome day
An awesome finish
Had a great time today
But there was
that candid photo thing
THAT ROCKS
Most people caught on tape
(camwhoring)
Joking lah
but it was pretty fun

Wednesday:
EMO!!
That day i emo like crap
I emo from morning
cause of SOMEPEOPLE
Not mentioning who*cough* mymaid
Pissed me off then i emo until 2 15
cause well having fun
then at 2.16
EMO!! again
crapper because of him
My dad was officially ruined

Thursday:
Pretty normal day
Nothing much happened
Except maybe
Whoops that was friday

Friday:
CF ROCKS
Had the 2nd newsletter
since january
and i totally forgot my job
that i am suppose to write
But it inspired me
So i picked myself up
And i went on writing
first one's almost finish

Saturday:
At boon kuan's house playing
We finished
Rainbow 6 vegas 2
Pretty boring finish
except the part where i
NEVERMIND
LOL!!
that didnt sound good
(If you know what i mean ;P)

No comments: