Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Song

Hello everyone
Was listening to the radio when i hear this song
So i am gonna post this new song
That i really quite like
So yeah here it is
David Archuleta-Crush



This song kinda relates to my life
So yeah here's the lyrics to sing along if you like

I hung up
The phone last night
Something happened
For the first time
Deep inside
It was a rush
What a rush
Cause the possibility
That you would ever
Feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Just too much
Why do I keep running
From the truth
All I ever thinkAbout is you
You got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When your all alone
All that we can beWhere this can goAm I crazyOr falling in loveIs it reallyJust another crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doBut I know this crushAin't goin' awayHas it ever crossYour mindWhen were hangin'Spending time girlAre we just friendsIs there moreIs there moreSee it's a chanceWe've gotta takeCause I believeThat we canMake this intoSomethingThat will lastLast foreverForeverDo you ever thinkWhen your all aloneAll that we can beWhere this can goAm I crazyOr falling in loveIs it really justAanother crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doBut I know this crushAin't goin' awayWhy do I keep runningFrom the truthAll I ever thinkAbout is youYou got me hypnotizedSo mesmerizedAnd I just got to knowDo you ever thinkWhen your all aloneAll that we can beWhere this can goAm I crazyOr falling in loveIs it really justAnother crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doBut I know this crushAin't goin' away

No comments: